- Delivery with GLS or DPD - 1-2 working days.
- Shipping Fee: 25 RON
- Free shipping on orders over 500 RON
- Delivery : same day delivery if order is placed until 13:00, next working day after 13:00
- Shipping Fee: 15 RON
- Free shipping over 200 RON
Countries: Greece, Hungary, Bulgaria
- Delivery with DPD - 1-3 working days
- Shipping Fee: € 9
Countries: Austria,Italy, Germany
- Delivery with UPS - 2-5 working days
- Shipping Fee: €20
The Stockholm scarf is inspired by the chic Scandinavian capital. The scarf is produced in the most wonderful soft baby alpaca.
- material: 100% baby alpaca wool
- size: 50×200 cm
- weight: app. 225 g
- colour: light grey with fine pink inserts on the edges
- can be washed at wool programme at 30 degrees, but we recommend dry cleaning
Our baby alpaca scarves are exceptionally warm, soft and long lasting. The alpaca ensures a minimum of peeling. The elegant and classic design is in line with Elvangs profile on only producing products that are long lasting. Our fashion collection is made in Peru by skilled and talented weavers.
The Elvang story:
A lot has changed since our founders, Lasse and Tina Elvang, brought back Peruvian alpaca blankets from their backpacking trip to Peru in 2002. They fell in love with the beauty, softness and luxury of the alpaca textiles they found. But they were also overwhelmed by the poverty they experienced around them. They decided to find a unique way to unite a Scandinavian design approach with the pure elegance of the alpaca yarn that would benefit the region in Peru they had visited.
But perhaps what we’re most proud of is what we have done for the region of Peru that Lasse and Tina first visited. We have created jobs and educational programmes with our suppliers that have benefited the shepherds, home weavers, knitters and their families. All whilst sustaining an ecological balance and caring for the animals that create the very fibre we take pride in offering to you.