- Delivery with GLS or DPD - 1-2 working days.
- Shipping Fee: 25 RON
- Free shipping on orders over 500 RON
- Delivery : same day delivery if order is placed until 13:00, next working day after 13:00
- Shipping Fee: 15 RON
- Free shipping over 200 RON
Countries: Greece, Hungary, Bulgaria
- Delivery with DPD - 1-3 working days
- Shipping Fee: € 9
Countries: Austria,Italy, Germany
- Delivery with UPS - 2-5 working days
- Shipping Fee: €20
The Bardot Basket by Bohemia, a classic riviera inspired bohemian shopper handwoven from sustainable palm leaf by our skilled artisans in Morocco. An authentic & unpretentious style of design with beautiful natural un-dyed leather straps finished with silver metal stud detailing. Perfect for home storage, shopping, or a day at the beach. These traditional artisanal products are a great alternative to the plastic bag, with free gift wrapping available at the checkout.
- Ethically Handmade in Morocco
- Palm Leaf and Leather
- H38cm x W56cm x D30cm
- All sizes are approximate
The Bohemia Design story:
“Based in the beautiful historic city of Edinburgh, Scotland our design studio and warehouse is located near the Port of Leith, a bohemian district renowned for it’s thriving community of artists, designers, writers and musicians.
Bohemia was founded in 2006 by Jenny Lockton, and is the culmination of years of experience working with artists and craftspeople around the world.
A small band of creatives, we design unique collections of fashion and home accessories and work in ethical partnership with artisans in Morocco, India and Turkey to produce contemporary handcrafted goods with an authentic soul.”