- Delivery with GLS or DPD - 1-2 working days.
- Shipping Fee: 25 RON
- Free shipping on orders over 500 RON
- Delivery : same day delivery if order is placed until 13:00, next working day after 13:00
- Shipping Fee: 15 RON
- Free shipping over 200 RON
Countries: Greece, Hungary, Bulgaria
- Delivery with DPD - 1-3 working days
- Shipping Fee: € 9
Countries: Austria,Italy, Germany
- Delivery with UPS - 2-5 working days
- Shipping Fee: €20
Legal fun all day with this unique lifestyle Chardonnay wine gums. It seeks to achieve the taste of that first sip white wine in a new way, without actually drinking. Design meets healthy good food. Suitable for vegetarians.
50 grams per pack
Ingredients: glucose syrup, sugar, pectin, acid: citric acid, tripotassium citrate, natural aroma with the flavor of white wine (contains celery), glazing agent: carnauba wax.
Fruit-based happiness without artificial colors, flavors and fragrances
Specifics Chardonnay: Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, contains celery, contains no gluten *, fat *, alcohol-free, contains no added coloring and is based solely on natural flavors.
The Real WINE Gum came into existence through an art school experiment. Mireille Reuling is a conceptual designer (3D and New Media) based in Amsterdam. In 2012 she developed a 3D art installation: The Wine Xperience. With this she tried to recreate the feeling of that first sip of wine, without actually drinking it. Spectators were undergoing an experience in which all of their senses were stimulated, with wine as its main component. For this installation the visual arts, theater, food & drinks, and entrepreneurship inspired her. The Real WINE Gum is the manifestation of the ‘taste’ category of this installation.
Principals of The Wine Xperience are:
1. Her fascination for the authenticity of wine, its traditions, and its universal relevance.
2. The Art project: Wine as Art.