We are in Holiday until 22 Feb.All orders will be deliverd beginning with 4feb
- Delivery with GLS or DPD - 1-2 working days.
- Shipping Fee: 25 RON
- Free shipping on orders over 500 RON
- Delivery : same day delivery if order is placed until 13:00, next working day after 13:00
- Shipping Fee: 15 RON
- Free shipping over 200 RON
Countries: Greece, Hungary, Bulgaria
- Delivery with DPD - 1-3 working days
- Shipping Fee: € 9
Countries: Austria,Italy, Germany
- Delivery with UPS - 2-5 working days
- Shipping Fee: €20
Magnetar Black Crossbody Cycling Bag is a functional and stylish bag that looks great on a bicycle or as a classic cross body bag. It is designed to be a dynamic part of the bike as well as a real gentlemen’s accessory. Just put all your necessities into this bag, attach it easily to the frame and ride freely. Magnetar Black Crossbody Cycling Bag can carry your tablet, wallet, phone, book, bottle or a snack whereas your pockets can stay empty. It is a precisely made cross body bag manufactured with several layers of Italian sourced leather, with strong stitching and hand grinded stainless steel furnishings for extra durability.
- materials: 100% leather
- compartments/pockets: one main compartment
- features: large main compartment, valuables pocket with a zipper, small side pocket, phone pocket, YKK metal zipper, stainless steel hooks for attaching to bicycles, magnetic adapter for bicycles without a steel frame.
- made in Czech Republic
The Liftoff story:
“Cycling in the city made us thinking how to carry all things while keeping the ride as free as possible. None of the available mass produced cycling bags matched our needs and so we decided to design our own one. We can proudly say we are the first ones who created a bag that combines a classic cross body with a bicycle frame bag. Our products are recognizable at first sight thanks to their design, which is unconventional but always based on functionality. However, what makes LIFT OFF so special is the handmade production, which is based in our homeland Czech Republic.”