- Delivery with GLS or DPD - 1-2 working days.
- Shipping Fee: 25 RON
- Free shipping on orders over 500 RON
- Delivery : same day delivery if order is placed until 13:00, next working day after 13:00
- Shipping Fee: 15 RON
- Free shipping over 150 RON
Countries: Greece, Hungary, Bulgaria
- Delivery with DPD - 1-3 working days
- Shipping Fee: € 9
Countries: Austria,Italy, Germany
- Delivery with UPS - 2-5 working days
- Shipping Fee: €20
The Inca Hammam Towel in Black, handwoven on wooden looms in Turkey from a beautifully tactile cotton fibre. Hammam towels, or pestemals as they are known in Turkey, are great for the home or holidays. This monochrome geometric patterned towel is super absorbent, quick drying, lightweight and easy to pack, they make great sarongs, beach and spa towels, picnic blankets or throws.
- Ethically Handmade in Turkey
- 100% Cotton
- 180cm x 90cm
- Cool Wash
The Bohemia Design story:
“Based in the beautiful historic city of Edinburgh, Scotland our design studio and warehouse is located near the Port of Leith, a bohemian district renowned for it’s thriving community of artists, designers, writers and musicians.
Bohemia was founded in 2006 by Jenny Lockton, and is the culmination of years of experience working with artists and craftspeople around the world.
A small band of creatives, we design unique collections of fashion and home accessories and work in ethical partnership with artisans in Morocco, India and Turkey to produce contemporary handcrafted goods with an authentic soul.”