- You cannot add "LIQUID SOAP ANIS PATCHOULI" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
- Delivery with GLS or DPD - 1-2 working days.
- Shipping Fee: 25 RON
- Free shipping on orders over 500 RON
- Delivery : same day delivery if order is placed until 13:00, next working day after 13:00
- Shipping Fee: 15 RON
- Free shipping over 200 RON
Countries: Greece, Hungary, Bulgaria
- Delivery with DPD - 1-3 working days
- Shipping Fee: € 9
Countries: Austria,Italy, Germany
- Delivery with UPS - 2-5 working days
- Shipping Fee: €20
A luxurious, exotic fragrance with woody undertones. Sandalwood incense is the most famous and traditional of scents. Used by ancient cultures across the globe for providing a feeling of calmness, serenity, unity and harmony.
- vegan, pure essential oils, no chemicals, no synthetic ingredients
- 10 sticks per box, 20cm long and will burn for approximately 40 – 45 mins
- handmade in India
The Sacred Elephant Incense story:
“Incense was originally used by the yogis of the East as a way of creating an atmosphere of serenity and harmony for their meditations. These yogis believed that each of our senses could be enlightened leading to higher realms of experience and consciousness. The fragrances used became an important part of their journey of self discovery and inner peace. Made by monks in the ancient temples of India each stick would be handcrafted with love and care believing that not only the purity of the ingredients mattered but also the state of mind in which it was made. Using only the best natural essential oils and resins. Every part of the process from the production of the scents, the blending, the rolling of the final stick and even the packaging is done by hand.”