- Delivery with GLS or DPD - 1-2 working days.
- Shipping Fee: 25 RON
- Free shipping on orders over 500 RON
- Delivery : same day delivery if order is placed until 13:00, next working day after 13:00
- Shipping Fee: 15 RON
- Free shipping over 150 RON
Countries: Greece, Hungary, Bulgaria
- Delivery with DPD - 1-3 working days
- Shipping Fee: € 9
Countries: Austria,Italy, Germany
- Delivery with UPS - 2-5 working days
- Shipping Fee: €20
SweetGrass has been used by Native Tribes across the USA & Canada as it is thought to bring in ‘good energy’ to a space or ceremony. It has a beautiful fresh grassy scent, which is unusual, uplifting and lasts for hours in a space. The natives use it to usher in good vibes and when you try it, you will see why.
- Hand gathered by Indigenous American First Nations tribes in Canada.
- Premium Selection
- Extra long: approx 65 cm
The Ume story:
Ume was created in 2011 by Emma Leafe throughout her own healing experiences and after several influential journeys: exploring temples, exquisite tea houses and sacred power places across the globe. Drawn toward the sacred arts in each place – and being captivated by the raw scents which perfumed these explorations, she began to experience first-hand how fragrance was key in unlocking doors in the mind. From this she discovered the lost art of incense making and began to explore the deeper rituals that surround it.