- Delivery with GLS or DPD - 1-2 working days.
- Shipping Fee: 25 RON
- Free shipping on orders over 500 RON
- Delivery : same day delivery if order is placed until 13:00, next working day after 13:00
- Shipping Fee: 15 RON
- Free shipping over 150 RON
Countries: Greece, Hungary, Bulgaria
- Delivery with DPD - 1-3 working days
- Shipping Fee: € 9
Countries: Austria,Italy, Germany
- Delivery with UPS - 2-5 working days
- Shipping Fee: €20
This cute matt white incense dish and brass incense holder is designed to catch the ash of your favourite natural incense sticks
- Handmade in London
- Choice of brass incense stick holder: black zinc or brushed gold
- Comes in a beautiful black gift box, branded with Ume
This zen white incense burner is handmade in London with a Japanese inspired stoneware clay.
The holders are made primarily for our solid stick incense. Other brands may fit from 1mm-3mm diameter.
Dimensions: approx. 100mm diameter x 3.5 mm high
Due to the design, slight textural print (on the underside and also the top) and hand made nature of the product, slight variations of form and finish occur in each item.
The Ume story:
Ume was created in 2011 by Emma Leafe throughout her own healing experiences and after several influential journeys: exploring temples, exquisite tea houses and sacred power places across the globe. Drawn toward the sacred arts in each place – and being captivated by the raw scents which perfumed these explorations, she began to experience first-hand how fragrance was key in unlocking doors in the mind. From this she discovered the lost art of incense making and began to explore the deeper rituals that surround it.