Rediscover the delicious scents of childhood with this delicious candle which diffuses the warm and spicy aromas of gingerbread fresh from the oven. Warm, honeyed and spicy scents to fully experience the magic of Christmas!
3 sizes available, sold with their linen pouch:
100 g: Height 6 cm – Diameter 6.5 cm – 24 hours of combustion
- Made in France
- Hand cast
- Vegetable and non-GMO soy wax
- Fragrances from Grasse without CMR and without phthalates
- Lead-free cotton wicks
- Recyclable containerSoy vegetable wax, 5 to 10% fragrance oil, cotton wick.
Contains: Cinnamal; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Coumarin; Eugenol; Limonene; Linalool.
Can cause cutaneous allergy.
If skin irritation and rash occur, seek medical attention.
Harmful to aquatic organisms, causes long-term adverse
- Let your candle burn for between 2 hours and 3 hours so that the entire surface is liquid and allows for perfectly even combustion.
- Trim the wick before each use. Avoid any soot emanation as well as a flame that is too high (1 cm maximum).
- Smother the flame rather than blowing on it to extinguish your candle
- Wait for the glass to cool after blowing out the candle before handling it, and wait until the wax has set before moving it.
- Store them in a cool place protected from light so that your candles last as long as possible.
- Lighted candles should be kept out of reach of children and animals.
- Do not leave a candle unattended, always extinguish your candles before leaving your room or going to bed.
- Keep your lit candles away from flammable objects.
- Do not place your lit candles on a shelf.
- Place your candles away from drafts to prevent any risk of fire.
- Ventilate the room after each use.